Best Tips to Exponential Growth Through Strategical Automation
Automation is known to be the “holy grail” in our internet and information age! The trend here is Especially ahead with great speed. Where Earlier there were edged link generator or chunky site submitters, you can already draw on a variety of smart automation tools today. The technical range includes semi-automated content structure & linkbuilding, to traffic building, tracking, email marketing to affiliate marketing.
That this is the famous “end of the story” is far from a technical point of view that is currently being provided and proved to us impressively by the well-known marketing professionals Heiko Häusler and Tobias Knoof. Both have agreed in the fall of last year, behind closed doors, quietly & secretly on a common line and their two companies unified together by fusion. Actually, this warning sign was already big enough for the experts of the scene. But the real reason of the fusion was probably (would you believe!) of building an online and offline-based international franchise system for the next few years.
Watch this Video!
Both bake no small buns. They have already proven in the market before with their millions in sales and huge launches. But what they are up to now, can quite amaze even the inclined critics: in the summer of 2013 Heiko Häusler had already fished the franchise expert Thomas M.Duda, who already had his fingers in the game and in the construction of the multi-billion dollar franchise giants “conrad electronics”, from Nuremberg. Shortly thereafter, they both started a franchise system that nearly boasts of a 100 stores in the DACH region (Germany, Austria and Switzerland) after only 6 months. And also Mr. Knoof, who was in the start wings a few months later .
Then the fusion of the three marketing giants would, in the Spring, be presented and the Onebiz project announced at the Internet Marketing Conference in Berlin, where it immediately achieved record sales since the inception of IMK. Well, I managed to get one of the first accounts of the new Cloud-Services OneBiz. OneBiz – a term that haunts the industry for months and made some excitement. The new service according to a statement of the operators offers some radically simple options for the future, with largely automated content, traffic & link building to operate and accelerate the growth of your own business. I would like to briefly share the 7 most radical tips here with you:
7 radical Tips to run your business on a fast track
- Think in closed systemsIt is not new that clever Web services are built in closed systems. That is to put it bluntly: New users come in, no one comes out. The idea is HOWEVER simple: build websites, services, cloud architectures, Marketing Funnels or funnels in closed system and let the user circulate on the system (keyword Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn or Google).
- Build a viral loop in the systemOne of the smartest ideas for vigorous growth, which I have found on the Internet and Tobias Knoof has spoken about at the IMK in Berlin and the OneBizCON in Stuttgart. It is in its essence to incorporate a closed system called “inherent virality”, so that the virality is caused by the use of the Service, or the Site itself. If you have 100 users today the next day will be atleast 101 users. One then speaks of a viral loop and the site begins to grow exponentially (keyword: “Butterfly Marketing”)
- Clones the system, including viral loop.If you have set up the system of viral loops once, the next step is for extreme growth. This self-contained, provided with a viral loop system, according to the principle of self-similarity is to cloned as often as possible. Just as nature does, it is the goal to duplicate what grows out of itself. Like the seed of a flower, which already contains full potential and spreads with each new flower.
- Empower the system to Fractally Grow.Large networks like Skype, Xing, Linkedin, Youtube and Facebook have demonstrated this time and again. These networks do not think in “link building”, they think in “viral loops” and the dissemination and duplication of the same. Properly constructed, it will lead to the duplication of closed systems (viral loops, cells, seeds) and thus to a fractal growth. Websites, accounts or profiles get “cloned” to self-similar manner. In each of these “seed” there is virality, equality & viability inherently integrated.
- Duplicate the “genetics” of the company. We will understand most of the processes, systems, procedures and documentations as genetics of the company. For extreme growth, it is therefore not sufficient to create closed systems to then integrate into a viral loop and help the closed system to clone and fractally grow. Extraordinarily rapid growth occurs when, in each clone (cell, seed, closed system), the entire genetics of the “mother company” is cloned. Just as it is of great franchise systems. Each represents a copy of THE original!
- Work with the EKS method.As one of the strongest growth driver for branch and franchise systems (which already can grow radically fast by itself), the so-called doctrine of “bottleneck-focused strategy” (from German short for EKS: Engpass-konzentrierten Strategie) by Wolfgang Mewes is mentioned again and again. It is noteworthy that a majority of franchise systems are, after the EKS principle, actively working for years on closer inspection on the market and numerous major corporations. The strategy works on the weak points, the so-called “bottlenecks” of a company and fixes them successively. Just as nature does. The nature (of a company) helps not by constant excessive watering, but fixing vulnerabilities through “Evolution”, for development & growth.
- Automate key processes.The key to radical growth is, however the main process, as well as to analyze, standardize and thereby automate increasingly the main processes, and in particular the resource-sapping processes in the company. You think of those time wasters such as content, traffic or link building. Smart software tools or cloud services can completely take over this and outsource the processes mentioned “easily” and automatically.
This is what the new cloud service Onebiz draws on. The service sees itself as a giant “Social Auto-responder” from which one can publish his content on the Web in a time-controlled manner (scheduling of content). This should lead to, in fact, enormous content, link and traffic building for each individual user without Google having a problem with that. All contents can thereby be spinned and thus “unique” content will be published in their own profiles on article pages, video pages, press pages, news pages, blogs, forums, communities or social accounts. And even if Google kicks your own website, the traffic will come nevertheless from other websites and the business will continue to run
I don’t easily get excited, but whoever knows Knoof & Häusler, knows that it could once again and in plain German “crash” positively. And a very cool tool will come out of this for sure, when a seasoned franchise professional like Thomas M. Duda has his fingers in the game. The statement alone that the two former competitors had to merge their companies is a clear enough indication. As far as I know, the system will also start in many languages and in different currencies. I myself have already reserved my account here as, according to the official website, there will be only a limited number at the start to ensure the stability of the system. The registration is yet basically free of charge, but you never know what comes, and you get at least, “the finger on it” before it does.
If one looks at the current pre-launch and the resulting excitement, only then can one take the hat off like the big players in the industry that always manage to arouse such attention. Over 16,000 people worldwide have already signed up. A number which no one, by my knowledge, boasts of in the German industry. Onebiz seems to have hit the “problem-nerve” of the industry. I’m curious about what comes next and if the development will be pursued and furthermore be reported on!
Good Luck! Darrell Miles
PS: For more information please visit http://works.onebiz.com/en/.